NextCar is currently hiring full-time Service Agents (SA) at our brand new Tampa location! Ideal candidates should have a strong customer service background and a strong dynamic personality. We are looking for people who are self-starters, enthusiastic, and most importantly people who love the car rental business and the opportunities that come with it. No previous experience or education level is required for this position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Check for proper operation of all vehicle components and general performance.
* Clean exterior and interior of vehicle according to service delivery standards.\
* Check returned vehicles for body damage, fuel level, mileage, etc.
* Conduct vehicle inventory.
* Complete assigned logs and lists as instructed.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Possession of a valid driver's license and maintenance of an acceptable driving record is required.
* Ability to read, write and speak Basic English.
* No previous experience or education level is required for this position.
* Competitive Compensation / Direct Deposit / 401 (K)
* Medical / Dental / Disability / Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Medical Spending and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
* Flexible Schedule
* Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off / Bereavement Leave
* Formal On-the-Job Training Program
* Credit Union Membership
Job Reference #: ECB6E815D3C25B3DA4441AE4B73B044B